Koleston Perfect with Colour Touch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
I use kp for roots and colour touch for mid lengths and ends. I develop roots, shampoo out towel dry then apply ct mid lengths and ends. How would it work if I had kp on the roots damped down and applied ct ml and ends ? What happens if there is a product overlap during processing ?
I’m just think of cutting down on time

I do that without a problem! I usually do the koleston on the roots than choose whatever glaze from color touch and apply where the base ends! Works seamlessly

This is actually what wella recommend you do [emoji4]

Just all in one hit is ok

I use kp for roots and colour touch for mid lengths and ends. I develop roots, shampoo out towel dry then apply ct mid lengths and ends. How would it work if I had kp on the roots damped down and applied ct ml and ends ? What happens if there is a product overlap during processing ?
I’m just think of cutting down on time

Question: if you put Kp on the roots for 45 min - why not apply Ct the last 15 min instead of shampooing then applying. I also use Wella and apply in this manner.

Question: if you put Kp on the roots for 45 min - why not apply Ct the last 15 min instead of shampooing then applying. I also use Wella and apply in this manner.
That was what I was querying in my original post !

Latest posts

Back