Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is interested in seeing the Mundo de Unãs stamping polishes in action, here's my swatch video over Shellac in Black Pool :) xx

http://youtu.be/wYeM6n9eHaU

Fab video. I can't believe Rainbow Connection are sold out already. I have been going into their site every night ***** and other rude words :(

I've got konad and bundle monster plates and they are so good!

The picture is nsi acrylic blend and a bundle monster plate image, such a cute little feather design:)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1409257366242.jpg
    1409257366242.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 298
If anyone is interested in seeing the Mundo de Unãs stamping polishes in action, here's my swatch video over Shellac in Black Pool :) xx

http://youtu.be/wYeM6n9eHaU

Great vid Sarah!!! And check out that Florida tan 😉
Did you prime the stamper beforehand? I have this stamped from MoYou but can't get it to pick up the image as crisp as yours looks xxx

Great vid Sarah!!! And check out that Florida tan 😉
Did you prime the stamper beforehand? I have this stamped from MoYou but can't get it to pick up the image as crisp as yours looks xxx

Haha! Thanks hun! ;) yes defo primed this stamper as it was just too slippy and not picking up. I took a 180 grit to it in the end, as a 240 buffer wasn't cutting it! :) xx

I've got konad and bundle monster plates and they are so good!

The picture is nsi acrylic blend and a bundle monster plate image, such a cute little feather design:)

When stamping on top of acrylic do you use glaze and go over the top? If so how many coats and how long a cure? x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409306708.457312.jpg

Gradient Stamping over CND Shellac™

Mundo polishes with MoYou Suki plate :)

What would be the step by step with using conad on gel polish? Im new to this, havent used konad before, i am waiting delivery for my plates n stamper but still yet 2 get the proper polishes for konad stamping, thanks
Lauren x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

When stamping on top of acrylic do you use glaze and go over the top? If so how many coats and how long a cure? x

I used glaze and go over the ones I did, I use one coat and cure for 2 minutes, normal top coats would do too but I love the shine with glaze and go :)

I just screamed out loud " I want these!!!!!!" then the whole of Starbucks
turned and stared at me :o:D x

Looooooooool!!! Hilarious!! :) xx

I used glaze and go over the ones I did, I use one coat and cure for 2 minutes, normal top coats would do too but I love the shine with glaze and go :)

Aww cool thankyou wasn't sure if glaze and go would be okay over konad polishes on acrylics. Excellent :) x x

Aww cool thankyou wasn't sure if glaze and go would be okay over konad polishes on acrylics. Excellent :) x x

I wasn't too sure myself after being told itw cracks over normal polish, but because it was only a small amount and not a thick layer covering then it should be okay:) xx

My squishy stamper has finally arrived! I've heard you need to prep it? How do I do that? Will a 240 grit do or something stronger? Do I just need to make it matte or is there more to it? Only used konad stamper so far x

Felicity xx

My squishy stamper has finally arrived! I've heard you need to prep it? How do I do that? Will a 240 grit do or something stronger? Do I just need to make it matte or is there more to it? Only used konad stamper so far x

Felicity xx

Hey Felicity!!

I did mine with a 180 in the end - very GENTLY removed the shine and rubbed with acetone. They can feel quite greasy to start with, so acetone and removing shine really helps! :) xx

How do you all clean up your black mess around skin??
I've heard pvc glue will peel off nicely??

How do you all clean up your black mess around skin??
I've heard pvc glue will peel off nicely??

I use Sellotape to get bulk off, then acetone for little bits left over xx

I love stamping fun Friday! 😍

Latest posts

Back