Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Felicity!!

I did mine with a 180 in the end - very GENTLY removed the shine and rubbed with acetone. They can feel quite greasy to start with, so acetone and removing shine really helps! :) xx

Thank you!!! Xx

Felicity xx

New to stamping, had a little practice last night. I can feel an addiction coming on 😁
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409439977.749575.jpg

Electric Orange and Konad x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409479296.581151.jpg

Felicity xx

Haha! Thanks hun! ;) yes defo primed this stamper as it was just too slippy and not picking up. I took a 180 grit to it in the end, as a 240 buffer wasn't cutting it! :) xx

Thanks so much for your tip Sarah, I buffed my stamper with a worn out 180 grit and look how crisp that image is.. Woop!! 😆
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409490484.826671.jpg

My MoYou haul 😃 also got the rectangular stamper which is the best! And I'm waiting for Scifi 09 and Tropical 03 to arrive 😊

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409854187.811811.jpg

Is the rectangular stamper a "squishy" one? I couldn't see the same one from your videos on the moyou web site.

If anyone is ordering from mundo de Unas I would love one or two more colours but I don't see the point in paying the shipping just for two, let me know if you are pleeeeeeeease x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409925528.080187.jpg
My nails this week x

Felicity xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410036806.418984.jpg
Stamping over le chat colour change gel polish. X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410036888.631860.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410036910.153041.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410036956.830610.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410036981.671673.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410037123.836010.jpg
A few more I did x

If anyone is ordering from mundo de Unas I would love one or two more colours but I don't see the point in paying the shipping just for two, let me know if you are pleeeeeeeease x

Why don't to wait till Rainbow Connection UK gets them back in, by the time they come from abroad they should have them back in stock so the wait will be about the same. Apparently the post is good too.

Karaxxx

Fantastic!!! Glad to be of help! :) xx

Where did you get your plastic scraper (cheeky one) how would I get a hold of one of these) thankyou in advance 😊 ps love your work! 😁 x x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Where did you get your plastic scraper (cheeky one) how would I get a hold of one of these) thankyou in advance 😊 ps love your work! 😁 x x

Hi!
Ah thanks :)

I got the scraper in a set of 25 Cheeky plates. It's pretty much the same thickness as a store card, so if you have an old one of these that should do the trick :) xx

Hi!
Ah thanks :)

I got the scraper in a set of 25 Cheeky plates. It's pretty much the same thickness as a store card, so if you have an old one of these that should do the trick :) xx

Thankyou so much 😊 x x

Does anyone know if moyou are likely to be at Olympia? I've sent them a message but not heard back!

Love this stamper but hard to see image when doing white, does anyone know if you can get a different colour of sponge bit ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 322

Latest posts

Back