Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more practising! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412244140.974207.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412244155.790915.jpg

TheRealMrsGrey just wanted to say how much I love watching your tutorials on YouTube! So inspirational and you're so talented! 😀 everyone should take a look, some fab tips on there

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

TheRealMrsGrey just wanted to say how much I love watching your tutorials on YouTube! So inspirational and you're so talented! 😀 everyone should take a look, some fab tips on there

Aww thank you so much! ☺️ xx

She's not wrong TRMG, your work is fabulous 😊👍👏 x

Been having a little play tonight.. Inspired with the Ombre by TheRealMrsGrey :) x

Attachments

• 1412374385155.jpg
    1412374385155.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 507
Hi, wondering if anyone can recommend any Halloween plates please? thanks x

Hi geeks

I'm looking for a big paisley design plate that Sarah R used on a stamping design on You Tube. Anyone know where I can buy this from?
Also the stamper looks much bigger and softer than the one I got in my MoYou kit, any suggestions on where this is from?

Hi geeks

I'm looking for a big paisley design plate that Sarah R used on a stamping design on You Tube. Anyone know where I can buy this from?
Also the stamper looks much bigger and softer than the one I got in my MoYou kit, any suggestions on where this is from?

It's a moyou plate - fashionista number 11 but I've just checked moyou website and it's not there so must be sold out 😔 the stamper you can get from born pretty and its xl squishy. I ordered one and it's great although took a while to arrive. Hope that helps (Sarah might correct me if I'm wrong, her vids are amazing I watch them all the time) x x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

It's a moyou plate - fashionista number 11 but I've just checked moyou website and it's not there so must be sold out 😔 the stamper you can get from born pretty and its xl squishy. I ordered one and it's great although took a while to arrive. Hope that helps (Sarah might correct me if I'm wrong, her vids are amazing I watch them all the time) x x

Thank you!

How much do Born pretty charge for postage?

Thank you!

I'm sure it was free actually it just took a while to arrive. Defo worth it though :) x x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1412954577030.jpg
    1412954577030.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 294
Guess what me postman brought me today?! Had a lovely time!! Thanks TRMG for your vids. !! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412962156.817317.jpg

*mr postman! Not me!! X

Thank you!

That plates back in stock now :) x

That plates back in stock now :) x

Thank you I ordered!

Which polishes does everyone use?
I'm not having much luck with just normal nail polish or vinylux.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413144918.043448.jpg

Done these tonight!

Latest posts

Back