Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's this pic from the FB group as well

There has been an announcement on the FB group that moyou have listened to the bloggers and testers and they are increasing the size of the plates to 1.5x2cm, not sure when the new stock will be online but its good news !

Ah I'm well chuffed with this! Thank you! 😀

Has anyone managed to find the bm-311 plate to buy on its own? I can only find it as a 25pc set x

I have just ordered my first starting kit off eBay hope it is not a fake!!

Question? After putting 2 coats of shellac do you remove tacky lair then stamp and topcoat?

Can sum1 please tell me the order they do it in?

Also would it b the same order for using sharpies as well

Look forward to your help :)

I have just ordered my first starting kit off eBay hope it is not a fake!!

Question? After putting 2 coats of shellac do you remove tacky lair then stamp and topcoat?

Can sum1 please tell me the order they do it in?

Also would it b the same order for using sharpies as well

Look forward to your help :)

I don't use shellac I use Gelish. But I'll tell you how I do it :)

Foundation coat and cure
Colour coat and cure
Colour coat and cure
Top it off and cure, remove sticky layer.
Apply Konad design
Add top it off again.

I do a top coat before and after that way if the design is not quite how I want it I can remove it with out messing the colour coat. HTH xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Mine I did for a charity event this week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 618
Thanks for that leely :)

Makes a lot of sense doing it that way just needed confirmed and you have done that so thanks :) x

Thanks for that leely :)

Makes a lot of sense doing it that way just needed confirmed and you have done that so thanks :) x

No problem x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Has anyone came across a thicker chevron image plate? I have the BM-201 plate.. I like it but I want a thicker lined one.

Has anyone came across a thicker chevron image plate? I have the BM-201 plate.. I like it but I want a thicker lined one.

Hi
Just spotted your ?
Cheeky Happy Nails (jumbo plate 10) has one. I've taken photo next to BM201
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375607552.177110.jpg

Hi Leely, just wondered when you remove the top it off sticky layer, do you use Nail Cleanse or just dry brush?

Did these yesterday. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376252222.162824.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376252230.111763.jpg

Wow they're gorgeous! Which konad plate is that please?

Also I used the konad white special paint over vinylux today and then used the vinylux weekly top coat but the konad design smudged! Is it just me?! Are people using the vinylux topcoat over konad fine without any smudging?
Thanks x

Wow they're gorgeous! Which konad plate is that please?

Also I used the konad white special paint over vinylux today and then used the vinylux weekly top coat but the konad design smudged! Is it just me?! Are people using the vinylux topcoat over konad fine without any smudging?
Thanks x

There is a trick to getting the topcoat on, you have to float the coat, your brush needs to be almost horizontal and glide over rather than brush it on some topcoats are better than others for not smudging, I have never tried vinylux topcoat over stamped images.

I have stamped with and over vinylux and use it for my princess parties. you have to load the topcoat bruch and float it x

Thanks ladies, ill try and float it next time x

I have stamped with and over vinylux and use it for my princess parties. you have to load the topcoat bruch and float it x

Which of the vinylux colours have you had success actually stamping with ?

locket love, black pool and cream puff both not as good as konad, pink bikini and gilded pleasure. x

locket love, black pool and cream puff both not as good as konad, pink bikini and gilded pleasure. x

oooh gilded pleasure works !

Latest posts

Back