Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay I have now tried my kit out with my gelicure & I love it here is the first few I have done. :)

Ooh lovely. Which plates have the paint splats on? I think they are great!

Have any of you seen these?

Superdrug

They look Stamptastic!!

Ooh lovely. Which plates have the paint splats on? I think they are great!

I think it is konad m21 it comes in kit B

Hey everyone, I am trained in Shellac and would like to offer this for nail art, could any one tell me the best konad kit to start me off? Theres so many! xx

picture.php

Those owls are beautiful- which plate are they on?

ETA: No worries, I found it thanks. But they're still beautiful :D

have you tried these yet ?

No, not made it there yet but I noticed they are on 2 for £6 in Superdrug so I will go soon. Will post once I have them :)

No, not made it there yet but I noticed they are on 2 for £6 in Superdrug so I will go soon. Will post once I have them :)

please let me know!!

Have any of you tried an alternative black polish that works well for stamping with? I find the konad black sooooooo messy and have tried both an old Blackpool shellac and my Vinylux but both are very wishy washy and not bold enough

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have any of you tried an alternative black polish that works well for stamping with? I find the konad black sooooooo messy and have tried both an old Blackpool shellac and my Vinylux but both are very wishy washy and not bold enough

I have a black opi polish that I've had for ages that's gone thick and it stamps really well. I've used a few opi pinks and they work too.
No use to you if you have to buy new ones though lol. But worth a try if you have any x

Okay I have now tried my kit out with my gelicure & I love it here is the first few I have done. :)

Did you apply after t wiped the top coat ? The look Fab by the way x

Here is a review of MoYou stamping white and black polishes

Spellbinding Nails: Review for MoYou + ' Introducing MoYou's Stamping Polishes'

which you can get through

MoYou Nail polish - Nail Polishes

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377953911.378218.jpg
I saw this picture on a Pinterest thread on konad and was wondering if anyone new what stamp had been used? I must add it to my collection!

This is my first stamping attempt on a client. It's Shellac with Irresistible Gold Holographic glitter and konad M57 (using konad special polish in black). Client was really happy with it, I think I need more practice though as I wasn't happy with my timings doing it, sure I'll get faster though :)

Attachments

• 1377954570557.jpg
    1377954570557.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 542
Yay I have finally become friends with my stamping kit!! Need more now :)

Sorry it's probably been said a million times but when you do this on shellac do you do it on the tacky layer then topcoat as normal?

Hi there, when I do it I topcoat and cure then wipe sticky layer off as normal. Then I stamp and topcoat and cure again to seal the design in :)

Hi there, when I do it I topcoat and cure then wipe sticky layer off as normal. Then I stamp and topcoat and cure again to seal the design in :)

Ah brilliant thanks x

Latest posts

Back