Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow these are good theres alot to look at so many nice designs

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

An image plate book is just a book showing you all the designs, there are no plates with it. If this is not what you are looking for I suggest you contact the seller for a refund as there listing does not make this entirely clear and it appears that with the price they have put (the book is £10on amazon) that they have perhaps tried to encourage people to think this includes the plates.

I think you are right and now I feel like a fool!!!
I am looking on Amazon now...does anyone use MASH? How does it compare? It is A LOT cheaper!

I think you are right and now I feel like a fool!!!
I am looking on Amazon now...does anyone use MASH? How does it compare? It is A LOT cheaper!

Don't feel like a fool! Having looked at the link you put up I would say that they were trying to make people think it included the plates.
I have to say I've tried lots of brands, konad, mash, bundle monster and cheeky to name a few but the best I've found are moyou London. They may cost a bit more but nearly every image is very usable whereas I find with the other makes I have scores of plates lying around that I don't think I'll ever use!

Totally agree with nail_newbie! MoYou London plates are absolutely gorgeous!!! By far the best etching and images I've come across xx

Totally agree with nail_newbie! MoYou London plates are absolutely gorgeous!!! By far the best etching and images I've come across xx

I have JUST ordered my first ever stamping plates and varnish from MoYou, two Mother Nature plates. Cannot wait to try this stamping out :D Ex spa therapist trying to catch up with the rest of you!

I have JUST ordered my first ever stamping plates and varnish from MoYou, two Mother Nature plates. Cannot wait to try this stamping out :D Ex spa therapist trying to catch up with the rest of you!

Ooh fab! You won't be disappointed! x

Just bought myself a mini konad kit off amazon.

Cant wait for it to come. Literally feel like a little kid at christmas !!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got my #nailmail today. Very excited to have a go tomorrow evening :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1397345015584.jpg
    1397345015584.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 459
Just bought myself a mini konad kit off amazon.

Cant wait for it to come. Literally feel like a little kid at christmas !!!

Me to I ordered kit B. I bought a cheap version that was useless so can't wait for the real thing x

Just ordered my konad stamper! Quite excited!!! :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using SalonGeek mobile app

A set I did today for a wedding. This is a bundle monster plate with konad polish. :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398641498.763289.jpg

OMG how do you even choose which plates to buy?? X

Hi Jodieeeanne
Can you tell me exactly which plate this is please, I love this design TIA X

Not wishing to step on Jodieeeanne toes but just so you get your answer quickly

That looks like the old favourite and very popular Bundle Monster BM314

Last edited:
Not wishing to step on Jodieeeanne toes but just so you get your answer quickly

That looks like the old favourite and very popular Bundle Monster BM314

Ah thank you so much gonna get on eBay now (is it a konad plate?) xx

Ah thank you so much gonna get on eBay now (is it a konad plate?) xx

No - it is a Bundle Monster plate. Just search for Bundle Monster image plates 2012 on Amazon and you should find the collection

Whoops ! Sorry. Yes that's the plate :)

I got the BM 26 collection off Amazon and it's included in there xx

Thanks girls I've looked, ordered and can't wait 😊

Don't even kno where to start so many good ones

Latest posts

Back