Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is quite thick, all three of the beauty UK metallic polishes work and I only tried this pink one. I'm interested to see if the new shellac vinylux stamps!

That would be very good if it did.

Yes it is quite thick, all three of the beauty UK metallic polishes work and I only tried this pink one. I'm interested to see if the new shellac vinylux stamps!

Me too! Would be fab!

I attended The Event and got a set of Vinylux and I tried stamping with it today ...
It worked.

I attended The Event and got a set of Vinylux and I tried stamping with it today ...
It worked.

Damn, I can only heart this once!!!

It worked.

what about the dreaded smearing??

Mine today, OPI Suzi loves cowboys and cheeky plate CH34

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367619110.513903.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367619110.513903.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 354
Does anyone else wonder about these random posts?? They stopped for a while but are now back..?

Edit--the post was deleted.. I'm not losing it! lol.

Last edited:
Does anyone else wonder about these random posts?? They stopped for a while but are now back..?
Which random posts? Has something been deleted?

Which random posts? Has something been deleted?

Yes..random people sign up and then start posting comments that make very little sense. I've been wondering about it for a while..looks like they've all been deleted again.

aliens? kids? people high on drugs? or just Trolls? Maybe people who's first language isn't English?

What did they say I can't see anything?

aliens? kids? people high on drugs? or just Trolls? Maybe people who's first language isn't English?

It's not someone who is a legitimate member. They sign up and start posting randomly-I was wondering if it was potentially some sort of virus or hack. Anyway all the posts have been removed on each thread now.

I wouldn't have asked if it could have potentially been someone whose language isn't English. When I said the posts make very little sense, I meant they just really don't have relevance to forum topic.

Edit-I've just learnt they're forum spammers.. So I wasn't losing my mind.

Last edited:
How strange! You'd think people would have more constructive things o do with their day lol x

Hi geeks

I used to have a konad plate and some monster bundle plates (but foolishly sold them) but i found the full cover patterns sometimes didnt fit my middle nails (as they are quite wide), are there plates out there with full patterns that are a bit wider than normal?

the latest konad plates have wide designs and the 2012 bundle monster designs are wider than the earlier ones too x

The more recent cheeky plates on Amazon the summer collection 2012 onwards, are a lot bigger. As I own bundle monster and earlier cheeky plates. The size difference is very noticeable.

The full rose pattern on my middle finger is a DRK A XL plate. This is my first XL plate and loved how it covered. Even through I don't have long nails the size of the images makes it so much easier to get full coverage. I just got a white squishy stamper and like how I can press my nail onto the stamper.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 373
where did you get your stamper from? I got a big white squishy one and no amount of buffing will get it to pick up the stamp. I wish konad would make a larger one!

Latest posts

Back