Konad smudging

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smuff

Reaction score
Ok! getting the image to transfer ok and making sure it's dry. But find the top coat smudging the image. I'm not applying any pressure. Is it because the top coat is solvent based and if I use a gel top coat will it still smudge. By the way I'm Applying it on top of gel polish after top coat and removal of sticky residue. Then using nail art sealer that's non UV. X

ok! Getting the image to transfer ok and making sure it's dry. But find the top coat smudging the image. I'm not applying any pressure. Is it because the top coat is solvent based and if i use a gel top coat will it still smudge. By the way i'm applying it on top of gel polish after top coat and removal of sticky residue. Then using nail art sealer that's non uv. X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387206272.158009.jpg

I always seal with either the Gelish Topcoat or the Shellac topcoat (depending on which service I'm doing) and I don't get any smudging with those. Maybe try your gel topcoat as you suggested? xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

The only non uv topcoat I have found that works is Seche Vite..you can get this from Sally's...don't buy it from boots etc it costs twice the price

The only non uv topcoat I have found that works is Seche Vite..you can get this from Sally's...don't buy it from boots etc it costs twice the price

Heard a lot about seche vite thanks for that. X

You still need to float the coat with Seche Vite otherwise it will sometimes smudge

Latest posts

Back