Konad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Embrace

Reaction score
Hi

I'm having problems with my konad stamping, got the konad polish and have tried with vinylux, opi and shellac. Some designs pickup but others don't, can't think what I'm doing wrong any ideas????

Thanks in advance

:|

I just find you have to be fast lol also was it a kit because the stampers sold separate are better.

Hi, there is a large thread called "konad all you need to know" it's full of info and pics x

Thanks, I've found konad thread and watched a good vid on you tube. Ill keep practising. Won't be offering to my clients for a while lol

:lol:

Somtimes if I wipe my stamper and plate with something oily such as Disperse or Scrub Fresh it causes a barrier so try stick to old fashioned nail polish remover :)

Some polished don't stamp as well as others. Only polishes that show there true colour with one coat will work.

The thread mentioned above us well worth a read x

Thanks for your advice ladies. I've been practising again this evening definitely getting much better results.

Trying to do lace design along French tip on myself, keeps going at an angle instead of following the smile line. Hoping its easier on somebody else's. it'll come with practice I'm sure, not feeling quite so rubbish at it now lol

Thanks for your advice ladies. I've been practising again this evening definitely getting much better results.

Trying to do lace design along French tip on myself, keeps going at an angle instead of following the smile line. Hoping its easier on somebody else's. it'll come with practice I'm sure, not feeling quite so rubbish at it now lol

Ah now the tip are simply practice. If you try a new stamper it has a clear rubber tip that might help you to see where your aiming better :)

Latest posts

Back