Krush minerals airbrush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princess fifi

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I want a good mineral make up brand, I was looking a Krush minerals, sold by the same people that supply liquid sun, for spray tanning. Vani t.

They sell a personal airbrush type mineral foundation,has anyone tried it? Is it any good? I can just imagine this flawless finish, but I can imagine that it might also get a bit messy, would love to know if anyones had any experience with it, or would you stick to the powder minerals?

Hi

I use Krush minerals and i have to say is the most stunning make up range i have ever come accross.

The airbrush foundation is lovely and easy to use. Mess all comes down to how you apply it. If you work with sweeping motions accross the face you will get significant overspray either side.

The trick with application is to use sweeping motions in the same way you would blend liquid foundation, if that makes sense, rather than from side to side.

There is no need to buff or touch the skin once applied, you just allow a few minutes to dry and presto, beautiful coverage and long lasting.

Personally, i still mainly use the powder as i love it. On weekends when i go out i will wear the liquid foundation underneath as well.

The eyeshadow colour range is fabulous and alot of the products are multi use so really is a fun range to experiment with

:) hope this helps

Latest posts

Back