Kupa E-file (least 3yrs nail experiance)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracie130178

Reaction score
Hi

I have really been thinking about doing a Kupa E-file course, but whilst reading up about it on the net it say's to do the course you have to do a re-balance with a hand file under 90mins (sometimes can take me 2hrs) and you have to have at least 3years nails experiance.

I have been doing nails for a year and half. I work part-time and also do mobile nails. I am still building up my clientel, and don't have the experiance of doing nails, like you get in a salon doing one after another and that is why I think it still takes a while doing a rebalance. I always re-do the white smile line forever french.

Also what I have realised is that a lot of nail tec's do it place the tip further down the nail, so when they come for the first rebalance they don't have to re do the white until the next visit. Is that what most tec do? There is so many differnt way's and I don't know if mine is the right way or just the plain stupid way and making my work harder????

Does anyone know if this is correct?

Thank you.xx

Latest posts

Back