L Curl Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luv Lashes

Reaction score
Hi
I usually use C curl lashes but have seen the L Curl is now available giving greater lift
Has anyone tried these yet & do you prefer the effect to the C curl or do you find them too severe?

I was also thinking of using these so will be interested to see what the other geeks say? I normally prefer a b curl!

I saw these the other day and also wondered how they would look.

My most popular are J and B curl.

I find my clients like the slightly more curled lash to give a pretty lift & thought the L curl may give that bit more!
I always found the J & B a bit flat but maybe it's a matter of personal choice

I've got a few packs of L curl but I don't like them.

The curl is too different to that of the B's and C's I normally use so they don't mix with other lashes.

I thought there were a great idea and couldn't wait to try them but they didn't work for me.

I've found they look brilliant, if you just use a D in the inner corner and an L at the edges they can look really good! I just find if you use the L across the whole eye it can look a bit strange x

I havent got on with these really. I've o ly used one and a bit strips I think but they are just sitting there so if anyone interested pm me

I havent got on with these really. I've o ly used one and a bit strips I think but they are just sitting there so if anyone interested pm me

Have done x I'd like to try them for myself x

Latest posts

Back