L&P art on top of polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenly

Reaction score
I have a client who would like one of my 3D L&P designs over the top of black polish. Will I have any problems with the L&P staying on the nail? She has L&P enhancements, the polish will be on top, then the 3d.
I have displayed 3D L&P art over the top of polish on colour pops, it's fine on them but will it stay put through every day wear and tare?

I thought I'd bump this one up again in case anyone can help me :o

Heavenly, I have some on dispaly tips too, though havent tried it myself.
I have seen it in on real nails in pics of Japanese artwork but, how hardwearing it is, I have no idea.
Heres an example...

Attachments

• k038.jpg
    k038.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 96
Glorsclaws said:
Heavenly, I have some on dispaly tips too, though havent tried it myself.
I have seen it in on real nails in pics of Japanese artwork but, how hardwearing it is, I have no idea.
Heres an example...

I've put acrylic art over polish and had no problems. So go right ahead. :smack:
Holly

Thanks Glor and Holly. My client is in tomorrow, I will let you know how I get on x

Hi there, is she having new enhancements or just art? If she needs new enhancements then you could create them using black powder & forget the polish. I would imagine that the art would chip off pretty easy if it's just attached to polish.

She's already wearing enhancements, so it's just infills and art. That's a good idea though because she usually wears black or red polish with loads of hand painted art-glitter, flowers, fruit, you name it, she's had it

?
Jora said:
I've put acrylic art over polish and had no problems. So go right ahead. :smack:
Holly

How do you go about this, I've only every done it over enhancements,how do you get it to stay?Do you have to wait till polish is completley dry?
sorry about all the questions but enquiring minds want to know!
Sam:)

Latest posts

Back