L&P CND Ladies....help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
Evening ladies :D

wondering if anyone has done the above?

im starting mine at the end of the month and just wondering if anybody has done it? gutted I wont get to practice till the end of next month tho :sad: ach well..... all good things come to those who waits.

Im also having a panic that I wont be able to do it and if you find it difficult will they fail you? id die if id just thrown away over £1k :irked:

xxx

I want info on this also I want to do that course :-D x

I did the course around 5 years ago and the end result looked shocking on my model but they will pass you on your understanding of the product application rather than the end result, everyone has to practice and practice makes perfect!! Good luck! :)

You will be assessed through out the 8 days of your course by your CND Education Ambassador who will make sure you have the understanding needed at the end of every section.
If she feels you are struggling she will make sure she gives you as much help as you need so you are competent.

Your first set of Enhancements are never the best but with loads of practice they will improve with every set you do.
Practice is a huge part of learning :)
Hths

I did this back when it was 5 days and by the end of it we were all doing beautiful enhancements on our assessment day -ok yes not perfect, and they took aaages but they looked good. You won't believe the difference from the first bead you pick up to the set you do for your assessment. Good luck and don't worry you won't regret it at all xxx

You will be assessed through out the 8 days of your course by your CND Education Ambassador who will make sure you have the understanding needed at the end of every section.
If she feels you are struggling she will make sure she gives you as much help as you need so you are competent.

Your first set of Enhancements are never the best but with loads of practice they will improve with every set you do.
Practice is a huge part of learning :)
Hths

Thanks guys ;)

Klassy Klaws, can you tell me what is learned each day? I know you learn safety, business, colour theory etc on the first 3 days but then it doesnt say much after that and Im a right noisy b*gger who likes to know everything :lol:

Thanks guys ;)

Klassy Klaws, can you tell me what is learned each day? I know you learn safety, business, colour theory etc on the first 3 days but then it doesnt say much after that and Im a right noisy b*gger who likes to know everything :lol:

Did you get the letter with the full course breakdown? When I got mine on the back there was a full list of exactly what you do on each day.

Did you get the letter with the full course breakdown? When I got mine on the back there was a full list of exactly what you do on each day.

it says

cnd days 1-3 history etc
28th may

cnd days 8&9 - enhancement basics
june 26

cnd days 10&11 l&p
june 28th

cnd day 14 enhancement final day
august 22nd

im doing l&p so its will be 8 days? any help as im a bit :confused::o

it says

cnd days 1-3 history etc
28th may

cnd days 8&9 - enhancement basics
june 26

cnd days 10&11 l&p
june 28th

cnd day 14 enhancement final day
august 22nd

im doing l&p so its will be 8 days? any help as im a bit :confused::o

Yes it's 8 days learning at s2 and the days in between are for you to practise at home. So you will cover the areas on the dates mentioned then practise practise practise. Hope that makes sense lol

Latest posts

Back