L&P course, please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natblanks88

Reaction score
Hi all im doing a course with capital end of the month to learn l&p. I know most of you dont agree with these short courses but money is really tight at the moment I plan to eventually do the cnd conversion course. My problem is I already have the ez flow kit my friend gave up on nails and gave it to me but the course want us to have nsi products. I cant afford the 100 to buy it on top of course so they said I can just buy sample kit of liquid amd powder but surely my ez flow primer and bond wont work with nsi l&p? Not sure what to do shall I see if they have an nsi kit thats smaller so I dont have to pay out as much? Dont want to look stupid on the day if the trainer says I cant use my ez flow products? Sorry to waffle on! Id really appreciate any advice xx

I would stick to the products recommended for your course, surely you knew you'd have to buy a kit from them?
Im sure they are only thinking of you and want you to have the correct products, for all they know the ez flow kit could be old, fake, faulty etc

Latest posts

Back