L&P cracking/breaking help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corral

Reaction score
Why does acrylic nails crack or break,what am I doing wrong

I think you need to provide more info....where are they cracking and/or breaking?

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes can we have a little bit more info please..
Firstly where are they cracking?
What system are you using?
Tips or sculpts? (If tips what kind of tips)
X

Tips,cnd gel and sometimes cnd sculpting gel

We still need more information.

Talk us through your procedures from prep through application, then hopefully someone will be able to spot where you can improve.
Also let us know where the breakages are, is the tip coming off, are they cracking at the stress area, or lifting at the cuticle area?

Also your profile doesn't actually say you are a Nail professional, it would be helpful if you filled it out with that and details of your training and qualifications, save us asking you even more questions.

We do want to help, but we ain't psychic lol :)

I clean nails,glue on tips,put primer,liquid and powder,stage 123

I don't know how to fill in my profile

I don't know how to fill in my profile

You will need to access the full site to update your profile (with Safari or Tapatalk as your web browser if using the app).

Click Settings, click Your Profile, click About Me and edit as necessary.

Hope that helps.

I clean nails,glue on tips,put primer,liquid and powder,stage 123

Sorry corral but this is not a list of the procedures for creating enhancements.
From this I doubt very much you have done any training in a good long while, therefore my only advice is to get some then you will know all about preparing the nail and creating a balanced enhancement which shouldn't crack/break.

We love to help other nail tech's correct and perfect their work on here, but Prep and Application are basics that need a proper training course to go over them, and enhancements won't last without these things being perfect. Good luck.

Last edited:
Thanks,going to do just that

Starting refreshing private course today ;):)

Okay thanks,all went well,i hope i will succeed

Latest posts

Back