L&P glitter French?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheekychick

Reaction score
Hiya, I'm wondering if anyone can link me to any videos/ tutorials for glitter French in l & p.
I've finally built my confidence in ordinary l & p enhancements since finishing my course a few months ago and reading geegs book religiously! :)
I want to teach myself how to do them as a few clients have asked.
One thing I'm not very confident in is sculpting but I'm guessing this would be the best method for glitter tips?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sam
Xx

You could do glitter french on tips as well as sculpts, I would say look up youngs nails on you tube - they have good glitter videos :)

You could do glitter french on tips as well as sculpts, I would say look up youngs nails on you tube - they have good glitter videos :)

Thank you, I'll have a look now. Xx

I would recommend young's nails videos ,sure I learnt more from them than all my training at college ;) cxx

Can you tell me what l &p is please? :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Liquid and powder :)

I think now I would be inclined to create the enhancement and then create the glitter tip using shellac and glitter burnished in, same as rock star but tip only, that way on rebalance you can easily change the design by simply buffing it off rather than refilling and client having to have the same colour or redoing completely. I know you don't get a solid glitter tip but it saves a lot of work in long run xx

Nsi do pre mixed glitter. Apply tips, blend, put natural colour (pink or clear) in zone 2 and 3 which then leaves you to put the acrylic glitter in the smile line in zone 1. Apply clear acrylic over the whole thing.

Orrrrr, if you can find well less glitter tips simply apply them and place clear acrylic over the whole nail.

On the nsi site there used to be a step by step but it wasn't a glitter tip, the pink was a glitter fade and the White was normal. Looked beautiful! Don't know if it's still up tho 😕

Latest posts

Back