L&P Permanent french on natural nails? Advice needed also...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacqui'snewnail

Reaction score
Hi I am doing a clients nails for the first time on saturday and she has never had tips on before. She has very good condition nails and although they are reasonably short there is a visible free edge. Anyway she has suggested have L&P on her own nails. I havent done this before, is there any advice anyone can give or anything I should definitely know?

Also I keep seeing people talking about stiletto shape nails or something? Has anybody got any pictures they could send me, as I havent got a clue what all you lovlies are talking about!!:) Thank u!

If she has a natural free edge and would like overlays then its a good idea. By the time she comes back for a relbalance then her nails will have grown even more. Just use smaller beads as there is no extra length to cover.
Stileto means the shape of the free edge, it a pointed shape. If you go into the gallery there are some picutes in there. Geeg has a lovelt example 'ruby red stilleto tips I think its called. hth

Also, make sure that you cap the free edge with your l/p to prevent the natural nail curling away from the product....to do this, just bring you white slightly over the free edge to kind of encase it.

Ah thanks ladies - should I use extra scrubfresh, or just normal?
I looked at the stilettos! Great pics on there! I am very new to this site, but everyday find something new that fascinates me!!

Just normal should be fine.

Latest posts

Back