l&p problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolep

Reaction score
hi all,
I have freind who has just traineid in arylic, she put futura tips on her sister and proceeded with white and pink l&p. after 2 days she says her sisters nails looked a bit weird so they soaked off the nails and found the natural nails had almosted "lifted abit" her free edges look like they have lifted, my advice was that I thought it was an allergic recation to the l&p as her sister has had no problem with gel. do you geek agree with me or do you have any other advice?

Hiya ... could have been overfiling the tips causing nail seperation.....??? they could have been too long and she has caught them...is it all her nails or just some..>?

I wouldn't have thought it was a reaction the to L&P as i am sure that would have been more a itchyness...redness...symtoms.

Hiya ... could have been overfiling the tips causing nail seperation.....??? they could have been too long and she has caught them...is it all her nails or just some..>?

I wouldn't have thought it was a reaction the to L&P as i am sure that would have been more a itchyness...redness...symtoms.

hi.

all her fingers, no redness ect. so that is what got me confused. good point about the overfiling she is a new teck, but never had this problem before when she did gel. so really confused.

I have had this happen to an old client of mine who negected to inform me that it had happened the last time she had nails.... she is allergic to the L&P and she has slight redness and her natural nail seperates from the nail bed...
If she has had nails before ask her where she had them done.. if there was an over exposure problem maybe that would explain it

Latest posts

Back