L&P toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyann

Reaction score
Afternoon everyone:green: I was just having a think about toes, I read a lot on here about gel toes but not much about using l&p.

Why is gel used on toes more so than l&p?
Is there any kind of risk to using l&p on toes?
Does anyone use l&p rather than gel?

I was wondering because I have seen some pics of gel toes and they look lovely, but I'm training in l&p:rolleyes:

Hi hun, I think its just because the gel ones are so easy and quick to do.
My daughter and I went to a LeChat play day, which was the first time I'd ever played with gel and I did a complete set of gel toes on my daughter in about 15 minutes and they are still on and still perfect.
There is no reason why we can't do l&p toes and they should be simple to do, there is no apex to build, but gel nails are so easy, I can't wait to get it all and play:lol:

Hi, I think gel is used more because it is a little more flexible than L&P. hth. Cx

I do L&P toe nails all the time ! my pink and whites last ages :)

I offer both l&p and gel toes in the salon. If I am required to build out the free edge I prefer to use l&p and free hand sculpt. I prefer gel for those clients that have "nice" nails and enjoy changing colour, as the french gel white paint and coloured gels are so easy to buff of and do a colour change.

I have my big toenails done with L&P all the time.

I have my big toenails done with L&P all the time.

Hi Gigi, may I ask what do you have on the rest of your toes? enhancements or well manicured natural nails?

im guessing gigi will have minxed toes!!

Hi Gigi, may I ask what do you have on the rest of your toes? enhancements or well manicured natural nails?

Actually I just have well manicured natural toenails on all the rest . In the summer I paint them but this summer, Minx will probably be the ticket. My feet are one of my better attributes :green: .. I have nice smooth pretty feet with nicely shaped toenails (apart from the little toes which are a bit odd but then so are most peoples. :lol:

It is so great to Minx someones toes and have them walk out the door in shoes and know there will be absolutely no smudges.

I like to think that my feet are nice too:green: chipped polish looks nasty though, so I figured l&p would last longer, but when I searched I could only find threads on gel toes:confused:

there are more threads on gel toes but a lot of geeks do L&P toes too. I did some on a lady who's toes were very odd shaped and they look really nice at the end. She was so happy bless her.......so was I

i have just classic french l&p on my toes....im a bit boring when it comes to my feet and prefer the french look on me

Latest posts

Back