L&P training-NSI brush help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi geeks I'm currently training in l & p at college really enjoying it, we use nsi which I really like trouble is the brush that came with the kit seems to spread out at tip would be better if it stayed flat sometimes if you know what I mean. Is it coz its a cheaper brush is it worth buying a more expensive one ?

Hi lovely I dont know if this helps at all as I dont know what brush u got with ur kit. But I did my training with nsi direct and purchased the attraction professional kit which contains #8 grand kolinsky brush. I was having troubles with it to so the tutor got me to try her brush, I can just practicing picking up beads at the time but even then I noticed the difference straight away. I brought the nsi no.8 round precision brush there and then and havent had one issue with it since xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi geeks I'm currently training in l & p at college really enjoying it, we use nsi which I really like trouble is the brush that came with the kit seems to spread out at tip would be better if it stayed flat sometimes if you know what I mean. Is it coz its a cheaper brush is it worth buying a more expensive one ?

Do you mean it doesn't go into a point or it becomes like 2 different parts of brush with a gap in between?

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree with BPampered. The NSI #8 round precision is fantastic. I just bought a second one as a back up coz I would just die without it! Lol.
It really is worth the investment and it's amazing how much better your application will be using top quality equipment.

It's definitely worth looking at different brushes, the one that came with my OPI kit was awful, I think they put the cheapest one possible in these kits sometimes! I just bought one that is larger than I would usually use (about a size10) and it has a long lid that keeps it protected and then goes on the other end when you use it or you can keep it as a short brush! I love it! It does take a bit of getting used to a brush before you know if it's right though, I find it's a bit of trial and error to find one that really suits you!

Thankyou for your replies yes the brush came with the attraction professional kit, the bristles keep separating when I'm patting the acrylic, do you mean the royal no 8 round brush ?

Latest posts

Back