La Biosthetique Offers "Edition de Luxe" Hair Care Range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Wowzers. It's not very often that we receive products made from no less than silk extracts, champagne and minerals from pearls but when the new "Edition de Luxe" hair care range from La Biosthetique landed on our desk we could barely wait to rush home and try it.

Offered as a way to provide "perfect luxury" to your clients, La Biosthetique have gone all out to make sure that every element of these products are jaw-droppingly beautiful. Even the packaging is exceptional. Presented in extravagant, black gift boxes, the bottles themselves are adorned with a hand-crafted metal plaque. Everything about this product screams "perfect luxury" and we can only imagine that your clients will be as happy about the way these products look in their bathroom as they will when they actually try them out.

The range is made up of three products: a shampoo, an express care product and a deep conditioning masque. Aside from the silk (to strengthen hair structure), the champagne (to invigorate the scalp) and the pearls (to create a soft shimmer) other ingredients include active extract from algae and cacti to ensure a healthy moisture balance and a blend of blossoms, fruit and roots of medicine plants from traditional Chinese remedies to maintain the biological balance of the hair and scalp.

Slightly reluctant to initially use the products for fear that they would eventually run out and I would never be able to indulge in such luxurious beauty again, I finally worked up the strength to pump the sumptuous shampoo into my sticky palm and work it through my (frankly undeserving!) barnet! I followed this with the spray leave-in conditioning treatment and the result, as you would expect, is lovely. The products smell divine and there's no doubt that your hair does feel conditioned. Does it shimmer in a pearlised kind of way? I don't know about that...but my, I feel special just knowing the products are sat in my bathroom and I guarantee that every single one of your clients will feel the same way!

Attachments

• EditionDeLuxe_SoinDeLuxe_LaBiosthetique.jpg
    EditionDeLuxe_SoinDeLuxe_LaBiosthetique.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 807

Latest posts

Back