LA TAN solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilz

Reaction score
Hi there Iam going for my training with La Tan next week. I have not heard of there product but am excited to try it out. I currently have everything set up to promote fake Bake as all my equipment is with them but am considering trying LA tan if I like it. Just wanted to know anyone who uses either and what would u recommend. My concern is everyone knows fake bake and I dont want to use one people haven't heard of and maybe not like and then wont come back to me hense why I though of just starting with fake bake until I get reg clients and then possibly changing.
Gillian

If you do a search for LA tan you will find there are lots of us Geeks who use it and love it.

Personally I don't think the name of the solution you use makes all that much difference, I think the colour of the tan, the wear off, the length of time it lasts etc... are the important thing and showing that is what will get you clients & keep those clients coming back.

I don't say the name of my tan unless asked but I do find that I have a lot of clients come to me that have used the more 'famous brands' but have not liked them and then try mine and love it.

Yes I know brand names can help get you customers but only if you believe in them and can therfore sell them without trying. You won't do well with a brand name if you don't really like it yourself as your clients will pick up on the way you try to sell it - or don't try depending on how good you are at sales.

Hey,

I purchased the kit last month and I have a regular that comes back every friday. Really lovely tan. The customer service is great too!

I highly recommend. I researched a brand for months. This is rather simple to sell the spray tan to clients.. Alchol free, no paraben, many different shades and it contains a moisturiser..many don't.

:biggrin: all good! x

I am thinking of switching to la tan too. Where is the best place to buy it from? Direct from them or do other suppliers sell it cheaper? Like to keep costs down as much as possible so I can keep my price competitive. X

I buy straight from them and make the most of their fab BOGOF solution deals.

If you find another supplier make sure you ask what the use by date is, as you don't want to buy it cheaper and only have half the shelf life it should have. :wink2:

Latest posts

Back