La Tanning online training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChicUnique

Reaction score
Hi
I've just popped over from nails, I'm looking to book a spray tanning course.... I notice on the LA website you can do their training online now... Has anyone done this? I'm away to check with my insurer to see if they accept the certificate. But just thought I'd ask here for reviews
Thanks xx

I personally think you best to get some hands on training ,especially with spray tanning as seen from most of skin posts it's not as easy as it looks. best to book with a reputable company and do a course with a qualified trainer x

Hi

I have had a few people getting in touch asking if we do this training too!! I don't think online training is a good way to train in spray tanning our courses are very intense and we like to do a practical demonstration and we watch our students do a full body tan also, so we then know that our students are capable of going out being able to do a full spray tan without any problems. I honestly cannot see what benefits are from the online training for a practical job!

I have also been told that alot of insurance companys will not insure you for this course!

Leela Jackson
Sunless Solutions - sales manager

Latest posts

Back