LA Tanning & spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lktanning

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, :)

I've been spray tanning for 18 months now and I have always used LA Tanning as I think it keeps my profits high and customers happy.

I was just wondering whether anybody stocks two different kinds of solution? I'm wondering whether I'm 'putting all my eggs in one basket' by only offering one brand. I know its a scenario of 'if it aint broke dont fix it' but just one of those general queries :)

Also, I'm thinking of getting trained in eyelash extensions too and was wondering if any other spray tanners offered this?

Any PMs or replies will be VERY appreciated x x x

I've never used la tan but I use suntana and would always use this, brilliant colours x

Do you find LA tan sticky? Ive used it for the first time today and found it very tacky to the touch. (Still only 4.5 hrs since spray)

Thanks

Hey Hun I use la tan to and love it although I am only new to tanning... Does anyone have any advice on disco tan ? I have z client who wAnts it on Friday but I've never used it yet ? Any advice on application or is it just the same as rest ? Also does anyone have any advice on hands and feet ? What's the best thing to do.. Appreciate your advice xx

Latest posts

Back