LA tans and their fast tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misslizi

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I'm STILL going through the frustrating time of trying to settle on a tan brand. The rapid tan is a major seller for me so the brand needs a decent rapid!! History so far: trained with Fake Bake but switched to suntana. Then tried fresh indulgence, loved it myself but clients preferred the suntana tan. Suntana rapid tan too light and too oily on application for my clients so tried fake bake 60 min tan which they love but I'm not a massive fan of the other solutions. I suddenly realised I hadn't tried LA tan which I know lots of you are fans of so was looking for your opinions on the gold range and the fast tan ( a lot of my clients like a natural tan so have around 8-10%) or fast tan when they want more colour for an event/night out. I contacted LA tan for a sample around a week n half ago and they asked me to open an account and email my sample request over which I did around a week ago but haven't heard anything since.

Would love the heat opinions & see pics of your experiences with LA tan!

I love la tan and would never change to another brand now. Fast tan is my most popular. It gives gorgeous colour, light and dark. I find their customer service to be second to none. They are fab to deal with. I would contact them again regarding sample but sure it will be with you soon x

Sent from my LG-E400 using SalonGeek

Have you ever tried SiennaX? I loveeeeee it x

Hi MissLizi I have sent you a private message with regards to Vani-T spray tan. I am the East Midlands Agent for them and would love to offer you a free demo of the tan.

Vani-T have recently launched a new rapid tan Velocity Ultra Dark and is totally amazing.

Thank you

Hayley

I feel your pain, im the same with regards to not settling on a tan. I've tried probably all tans, well most.

I've settled for now on sienna x, not to say I won't change again though,

Sienna x do a fast tan, maybe you could try? x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

Try as many as you can everyone finds them different. I tried siennax but it makes me itch and goes patchy so I dont use it anymore. Other people love it.

I use LA Tan - not really their gold range as I haven't really had the need for it. I use the brown tans and the fast tan. All are fabulous and last really well even on a client of mine who runs twice a day and swims 2-3 times a week.

Hi I stock both LA txn and Nouvatan. I really like the LA fast tan, great colour and fade off. I tend to use it on myself as like the colour. Got my 1st order of Nouvatan 20% on it's way, I haven't tried it yet but if it's like the rest of Nouvstsns range it should be nice.

Thanks everyone! I should get my sample today from LA tan so ill try it out and let you know what I think! I'm excited. To gain around 10-12% how long would you recommend it's left on for ? X

Misslizi I am presuming you mean the fast tan?

If so leaving it on for 2 hours is about a 10% and 3 hours about a 12% xx

I tend to go by following approx guide times.

1 hr- 8%
2hrs- 10%
3hrs- 12%
4hrs- 14%
5hrs- 16%
6hrs- 18%
7hrs- 20%

Great thanks everyone! Looking forward to trying it - hopefully I'll finally settle on a brand! :)

Latest posts

Back