LA Weave refund

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannonxx

Reaction score
Hi, im just wondering if anyone has purchased hair from la weave before and had to go about a refund? I order the hair way back in september when it came they had sent me the completely wrong colour and not enough grams!! I phoned in a panic as i needed the hair the following day but no phone call back. Luckily enough hair planet saved the day. I then emailed and was told to return which i did recorded delivery. This was recieved and signed for by them on the 15th of sept. To this day i have sent countless emails and phone calls with no replys. I know they have a 30 day terms for returns but this is past 30 days. Has anyone eles ever had a bad experience? I have opened a case via paypal to which they said i would be refunded when they recieved the item back but they got it back weeks ago!!!

How did you pay? Maybe open a paypal case or leave a review on there social media and they won't be long replying xx

Latest posts

Back