LA Weave

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
im just looking for some advice.......i have recently trained with km hair extensions for la weave. I have today used their own hair 'LA Weave' and wanted to k ow if anyone else had used the hair? Iv had a LA Weave several times of 150g over 2 rows and its been really thick (beauty works and remi cachet) but tonight whilst using the LA Weave hair on my client it just wasnt that thick even though i tripled the weft? I still had loads of hair left over.......open to other suppliers if you would recommend any? Thanks

im just looking for some advice.......i have recently trained with km hair extensions for la weave. I have today used their own hair 'LA Weave' and wanted to k ow if anyone else had used the hair? Iv had a LA Weave several times of 150g over 2 rows and its been really thick (beauty works and remi cachet) but tonight whilst using the LA Weave hair on my client it just wasnt that thick even though i tripled the weft? I still had loads of hair left over.......open to other suppliers if you would recommend any? Thanks

A full head of la weave is usually 4 rows, which can be doubled up if clients hair is thick enough to cover top row. Two rows are usually half a head, one half row at back and one complete row around from temple to temple.

ps: kyle at km hair extensions and another of his staff were trained by us at connect-2-hair approx 10 yrs ago and the above info was what we have always advised. We don't recommend tripling weft as the heavy weight could cause traction alopecia.

I cant remember being told to do 4 rows? I got told to leave 2 finger space in between rows. That would be impossible to fit 4 rows hence i could only get 2 in? Thanks

I trained with KM and adapted it. Once you have done it a few times you will find your own way. I tend to always fit 5 rows doubled up as most wefts are so long I would never fit all
The hair on otherwise. I also use silicone beads but small ones and that way it stays more secure. X

Thank you. I suppose you do just adapt and find out your own technique. What hair do you use if you dont mind me asking? Struggling to find a quality supplier x

Most of my clients provide their own hair. Tried beauty works lovely to fit but quality of hair does not last. I fitted euphoria before and doing the maintenance Wednesday so will let you know how the hair has lasted.

I am also looking for a good supplier like your self that doesn’t charge too much. X

How was the hair from Euphoria? Has anyone tried hair choice brazilian signature range before? I have never tried brazilian so would be interested in hearing some feedback.......x

You will change your method as you go along. I use Archie Lloyd wefts they last ages and its 40% discount if you have certificates xx

Latest posts

Back