Lack of support from home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How sad for you KHS!! Could it be that maybe your Mum wasn't happy with the choices she herself made in life? This can often happen. It's good to see that you continued on, albeit it without her support. Well done you!:wink2:

Aww thank you I think it's just her ax a person, even if u win a million on lottery she's find all the negatives to burst ya bubble or if I'm down she's happy twining me how wonderful her life is lol, we don't speak now and I'm happy with that lol xx

You need to believe in yourself. It is normal to be scared but if you keep on going then you are doing great. I finally did something last week that I have been meaning to do for months and it was a big relief and not as scary as I thought.

I know a few people that are negative about almost everything, it's really draining and I try to stay away as much as possible because I don't want to keep hearing negatives about their lives and other peoples lives.
Some people I no longer tell anything too because I know they would be negative, about something that was positive.
I think most people have these type of people in their lives, it's just hurtful when it's close relatives like moms dads etc

Ignore them and I usually find if their negative about other people it's because they are unhappy themselves!

Latest posts

Back