Ladies indulgence / pamper evenings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyLashes

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been looking at ladies pamper evenings, where you pay an amount for a 'stall', like a wedding fayre.
It's not too expensive, would break even with two spray tans on the night...

My thoughts were to set up my tent at the location, offer half price spray tans o the evening, and £5 off tans booked on the night and deposits paid... Also advertise my EE services....

Any thoughts on this? Has anyone every experience? It can only get my name about for mobile business surely??

Thanks geeks

Xxxxx

Sorry I meant stall not tent!! Ha ha
I am pregnant and have the whole baby brain issue!!!

I'm not sure people will want to be sprayed in such a public place to be honest

Hmm I was thinking the same, I contacted the lady organising, she said they could provide a small private side room??

That would be good but then you would need a friend or someone to man the stall for you while you were spraying x

I've roped in the MiL she's good at talking to anyone and goin to let me spray her the night before!! I am thinking of cellophane wrapping some retail products as people may want Xmas presents?? X what do u think??
My brain is buzzing...

Hi i have done alot of pamper events and there is always a spray tanner there, but i have honestly never seen anyone use the service at such an event, the tanner tends to network and hand out leaflets even though they have their tents all set up and ready to go. It might be different if you have a room set aside as people will feel more comfortable not being in the main room hth x

I have spray tanned at a school pamper evening and was booked back to back with spray tans! It was a girls school so only really women and girls at the event and most arrived with a bikini on, the tent was just in the school hall (!!) but then the tans were £12 so people obviously have no shame in the face of a bargain lol

Thanks for all replies...
Bty retreat, did you sell any retail products? Or have any special offers booking onthat evening or just your normal prices hun ?? Xx

Thanks for all replies...
Bty retreat, did you sell any retail products? Or have any special offers booking onthat evening or just your normal prices hun ?? Xx

Special offer on the tan (£12) for the night (tan is normally £20) I had a tin of heroes chocs to lure people to tge table with lots of leaflets and business cards then my minx in a photo album for people to look at - no retail as I only retail solar oil being mobile. In hindsight I would retail a few bits. My mum took the bookings and cash. I also did a raffle to win a spa pedicure as it was at the beginning of the Summer so I could gather everyone's info.

Definitely get some retail there, no harm really! And I think with it coming up to christmas people will think about them for gifts! Maybe have a little sign about being Xmas gifts to jog people's memory's about Xmas lol! Good luck!
X

Hey, thanks again for replies. I can't decide which retail products to go with...
I think I will offer probably half price tans, or just arms say for a few pound so they can sample my product... I am going to sell gift certificates, I did think about wrapping some shimmer gel/exfoliator in cellophane with a ribbon, but not sure people will carry that sort of money on them...

How much is it? The gifts? X

Well the shimmer gels and exfoliators are 7.20 for us to buy in, I'm just not sure. Mayb I'm worrying to much. I just don't want to spend loads on retail for it, this side of Christmas with an 11month old and 4 months preg :(

Latest posts

Back