Ladies Night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautysanctuary

Reaction score
Hi I have recently started my own business doing mobile beauty treatments and I also have clients who come to my home as I have a treatment room. I am looking for advise on marketing my business, so far I have had leaflets printed showing my treatments and price list and I have done some leaflet drops in my local area which have proved quite good. I wondered whether to do a ladies night as I have found a local venue that I can have for a small cost. Would this be effective? I could sell tickets so that I would know how many ladies wud be coming on the night and do mini manicures and pedicures and express facials ( i have a couple of friends who would help me do the treatments and still promote my business). Do you think this is a worthwhile venture and do any of you have any other marketing ideas that dont cost too much?

many thanks

claire
thebeautysanctuary.com

Hi Claire,
I think that you are actually talking about a launch night which will be a fantastic idea and this will really boost your business. Good luck, and keep us posted.

Sounds like a great idea!! =)

I reckon you will get lots of people interested and more importantly it will get people excited in what you are doing!

Good luck! x

Hi Claire

The Ladies night is a good idea. But the cheapest way to market your business, I've found, is by doing an active referral programme. Print off some £10 off vouchers (you can do this at home on your PC) give them a 'sell by date' AND make them for treatments over £35.

Now, for your chosen clients only, give each client 10 vouchers. (Write the name of the client on the voucher) And say that for every voucher re-deemed they'll get an extra special treatment - FREE. And if all 10 vouchers come in they get their next treatment totally free!

I've worked with salons that do this. It's quick. It's cheap. It works! :)

Your thoughts?

Make sure you let your local paper(s) know and they will do an editorial for free if they are having a quiet period. I did. Good luck x

Thanks, that is a great idea and definitely one that I will try!

Thanks again, all marketing ideas are much appreciated.

Martin thanks for your marketing idea I am going to print off some recommendation leaflets tonight and give them to my regular clients - great idea!!

thanks

Latest posts

Back