Ladies pamper evenings.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milliecat

Reaction score
Hi all,

My friend and I are qualified beauticians and are looking into doing pamper evenings. Can anyone suggest how we should go about running these? Someone has contacted us and offered us £100.00 for an evening and said there will be 10 people there. Is it best to charge per head? Should the host get a demonstration pamper for free? How long should each treatment last? Any tips would be of great help.

Many thanks.

You need to decide what you want to earn and what treatments you are willing to do, £100 for 10 people would mean they are only paying £10 per person and unless you are just giving a very short treatment to each them then this seems too little especially of there are two of you. But it depends what you are happy with!

I don't personally give the host a free treatment but may offer a small discount if the booking is large but that's up to you.

I have done a party for 7 people where I have done file and paints for all of them for £15 each (my usual charge) so I ended up with £105 for 3 hours work and if I had discounted it would have been a lot of hard work with little reward. It is actually more tiring to work for 3 hours straight with no break even though you have a large number of people in one place!

I am sure others do things differently. :hug:

If you are interested in doing pamper evenings another option is for example to go round local villages and hold a pamper evening in the local village hall or club...someone did one round my way a little while back and it was a really nice evening...they served healthy smoothies and canapes..they made the room really nice and relaxing...they had 3 or 4 different trearments on offer...it was 10 pound a ticket (open to everyone) and you were allowed to choose one treatment each.

Hi I do pamper eveings in my area and I charge per treatment and give discount to host or a free treatment depending on what she is looking to have done. that normally get another friend to book fir the following month ect if they get a free treatment.. hth xx

Hi, i have done a few really good pamper parties, they can be really hard work (depending how many people, i had 15 and was there for 8 hours) but very rewarding, i charge each individual for the treatment they have had and everyone seems more than happy with that.
Imo i think they are great to do and very profitable as some guests have more than one treatment if they have time.

Latest posts

Back