Laser/IPL Machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cantrelax

Head in the clouds Geek
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have done a search but the threads are a tad out dated and wandered if anyone might be able to give me a bit more information.

I am after a laser/IPL machine for the salon. I understand that IPL seems to be the way to go but I wandered if any one could tell what they thought was a particularly good machine ( I am doing my own research as well)? I am very interested in the effects on the skin also (skin rejuvenation and so forth) so if you could reccommend a machine that carried out hair removal treatments plus skin treatments that would be a great help.

Alex x

Two words. Professional Beauty.

If you are thinking of investing in a Laser/IPL machine don't do anything until you have been to Professional Beauty, which is only a month away really. All the major suppliers will be there, you can see all the machines, ask more questions then you can currently think of an importantly compare them!

Also if you are in a position to order / purchase / agree a lease on a machine you will probably be able to get some sort of Show deal.

Mat

:zzz:Hi alex,

My name is ronaldo, i hope you are well, i actually might be of help to you.

I am supplier of IPL system and work for a company called Quanta system here in the UK, the website is www.quantasystem.com. LOOK FOR medical solutions -IPL.

Basicly we have a system called Eternal Giovenezza which is an excellet IPL.

Here what you need to know:

Our IPL’s are developed for the highest reliability and with the most demanding applications in mind.
They are Intense Pulsed Light system able to provide a broad range of wavelengths interacting with the skin. Thanks to special interchangeable waveguides or handpieces, it is possible to treat a wide range of skin problems, while targeting specific chromophores (such as melanin and water) with the right wavelengths, fluence and timing.
The Eterna Giovinezza / SIlk Light are clinically proven and very effective. The applications result extremely fast, thanks to the high repetition rate and the big spot sizes available (13x48 mm2 and 13x25 mm2).

Quanta’s Pulse Light technology uses a special pulse emission optimized for best results, comfort and safety. It has been developed to prevent the overheating of the pigmented epidermis, by respecting the specific TRT (Thermal Relaxation Time) of each skin target. For this reason, Quanta’s IPLs work either in single pulse or in burst mode (a pulsed emission made of multiple sub-pulses with variable pulse delay), with waveguides having different cut-off wavelengths in order to increase the skin target selectivity, thus avoiding thermal damage to the surrounding areas.

All the relevant protocols are automatically suggested by the software menu. As an added feature, the parameters can also be adjusted by the operators, according to their specific needs and experiences.
Eterna Giovinezza and Silk Light series are professional and powered IPL systems.
These water cooled devices are based on the Quanta System’s proprietary technology producing pulsed light at the highest fluencies now available on the market. Controlled pulse emissions allow safe and very effective treatments.
The flexibility of use is guaranteed by the ability to provide a wide range of wavelengths interacting with the skin. A wide range of skin issues such as hairs, aging, active acne, vascular diseases and pigmented lesions are effectively treated.
Both series are available in cosmetic/aesthetic (ES) versions.

Competitive advantages
• High modularity and flexibility
• The highest fluencies on large areas available on the market
• New - Calibration port on board – know when to change your lamp
• Auto limitation logics for improved safety
• Options: fixed or interchangeable handpieces

I can help you set up and also offer all hepl with the Health care commission to set up your clinic/salon.
You can contact me for a demonstration in my clinic in Holborn / central London.
Clear Light Clinc
Above Power Cuts
2 Victoria Colonnade
Southampton Row

London
WC1B 5HP
MY NUMBER IS 07727633973 OR CALL ME IN MY CLINIC 0207 404 0008.
I LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING TO YOU.
TAKE CARE

RONALDO DE MOURA

Hi there,

I have done a search but the threads are a tad out dated and wandered if anyone might be able to give me a bit more information.

I am after a laser/IPL machine for the salon. I understand that IPL seems to be the way to go but I wandered if any one could tell what they thought was a particularly good machine ( I am doing my own research as well)? I am very interested in the effects on the skin also (skin rejuvenation and so forth) so if you could reccommend a machine that carried out hair removal treatments plus skin treatments that would be a great help.

Alex x

Hi Alex, my friend (after alot of research) invested in an IPL machine by elipse and she is chuffed with it. It was quite pricey though (they all are tbh), but she is pleased hope this helps you :hug: xx

Ok guys, thanks for all your replies. At the moment I have decided to take a look at the Epilson from Evlaser UK and the Lumina from Lynton Lasers. These two systems offer a combination of both IPL and Laser and so allow the user to treat ALL skin types.

Has anyone used either of these machines?

Hi

Can anyone give me a ball point figure for an IPL machine??

What is tbh? How much are these machines? Q Are they popular?

Hi Alex, my friend (after alot of research) invested in an IPL machine by elipse and she is chuffed with it. It was quite pricey though (they all are tbh), but she is pleased hope this helps you :hug: xx

I am a certified Laser tech and all I have to say is... Cutera!

I would suggest the XEO model, and adding the Limelight and Prowave handpieces. Limelight is IPL and Prowave is NDYag (Laser) so you get the best of both worlds, and dont need to decide between the two.

This technology is leading the market of skincare and is used by doctors, dermatologists and estheticians alike, and I have personally seen great results with it on clients AND on myself :)

Check it out!
http://www.cutera.com/

I'm a fan of the Lynton machine - the Lumina. It can do IPL and laser so can do a wide range of treatments. The staff are so friendly and the sales people not pushy!

Check out their website - Lynton Lasers Ltd - Experts in aesthetic technology

Candyz

Latest posts

Back