Laser lipo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geminikelli

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this or offer this? I've bought a groupon for 6 sessions as am intrigued about it

X

At a beauty show last year my friend tried it out as a demonstration. She lost inches off her tummy just from that one session. If i had the money i would definitely offer it myself. She seemed comfortable and chilled out..till she had to get on the powerplate after! lol. ill be honest I always eye up those treatments on groupon .. Its a bit of a guilty pleasure dreaming about all the treatments id have given the chance. Maybe after over had my baby lol! Have fun :)

Yeah I'm not too keen on the power plate bit , gotta hate groupon unless it's saving me pennies lol (although I did book direct rather than groupon and explained I knew how much they take and I'd book direct but for a better deal lol.. She bit my hand off!) x

That's smart. I've never bought from.groupon. Just love being Nosey! lol. But never thought to book direct .. If i ever venture i will Deffo be trying that first :)

Well I ran a groupon and sold more direct as most ppl contacted me first before buying so I offered a better deal direct with me!!

ooo please let me know how you get on! i saw this offered on groupon a few weeks ago but was worried it wouldnt do anything x

What a great idea about booking direct rather than via Groupon!

I would love to try Laser Lipo :) let me know how u get on :)

How have you got on with the laser,
Had two sessions myself and I have lost about 2" off my bingo wings lol!!!
But at moment cant say i see a difference!
I go on vibration plates after, Christ I thought I would have to just stand there, god I was wrong! Knackered is the word !!

I've not done it yet have to keep cancelling due to staff sickness how have u got on xx

I've not done this myself... Yet... but a friend is trained in it and runs her own laser lipo business, so I know a few people that have had a course with her. ALL have seen really great results, so it definitely works :) Enjoy! xx

I was really interested as want to offer something 'different' when I open my salon. I had it done (Groupon deal) and lost nothing! I'm 5'5 and weigh between 8 and a half stone and still weigh the same and look the same. They measured me and claimed I did however I also measured myself before and after and there were no difference. I am not sure if it is due to my fat mass being low or what?! I still have fat so did hope to lose some!! Has anyone had it done and had success? The machne they used was the i-lipo but i have heard the main one is the strawberry laser lipo?

I had it via a groupon deal.

I did lose inches straight after the treatment but it didn't last longer than a few hours.

If I had paid full price I would have been devastated at the lack of results

I thinking you have it every week it will stay off, but soon has you stop back to square one.

I went to an appointment and it all seemed odd....... It was in an office block, my friend a qualified nvq 3 beauty therapist, was there for her first day in her new job was my therapist, and was being trained, she had a call asking her to come n the night before, while there I was asking the lady questions eg, how much have people lost, she said in 3 weeks no one has lost a single inch as they are not following aftercare advice of doing 15 mins cardio that day and drinking 2 litres of water....
My friend rang me that eve and said the 2nd probe was meant to be warm and it wasnt so asked the lady, and she said it hadn't been warm since the day it opened 3 weeks prior, and that the treatments wouldn't work.... My friend searched for some information online about the company to find that the owner has been on rogue traders.
Needless to say I got my money back and luckily it was using a groupon deal, how many others, paid the full amount yet the treatment wasn't working due to the machine being defective.....
Back to the gym to tone my tummy!

I personally dont think its very good. I worked for someone n was trained on it. Not many people saw results. They say exercise and drink water n eat healthy but surely if u did tht then u would lose weight naturally

I would avoid laser Lipo- the people who promoted the product are 'in-accurate' in their description of how it works - it essentially burns the fat. It can cause internal scarring which can leave a lumpy texture.

Best is VASER lipo.

Check out: Riverbanks clinic, luton

I have been looking alot into laser lipo for personal use, as although I am only 8 and half stone and a size 8, I do have fat pockets and celluite on my thighs that aren't for shifting that I am really conscious about. I very nearly bought a Groupon deal for this, but I thought the treatment seemed really cheap. Anyway, since, I have been to cosmetic group Mya for a consultation on their laser lipo and apparently laser lipo itself is pointless, because the only way you can physically get rid of fat cells is to remove them from the body/suck them out. It is ok lasering the area, but it then needs removing. The cost from Mya was looking around £2.5k so a slight difference in Groupons price. I'm not a little stuck on what to do as I really want this treatment yet I dont have that money eek.

Latest posts

Back