Laser Tattoo Removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Freckles~

Reaction score
do anyone know about laser tatoo removal....as in whats involved?

i have a tattoo that i thinking of having removed but would like to have an idea of whats involved

Have you done a search, I'm sure there was a thread about this a while ago!

Teri x:hug:

Hi, how much is the tattoo erase? Thanks, xx:hug:

A tattoo is for life, not just for Christmas....think wisely before you have it done!

"A tattoo lasts longer than a relationship" thats the best advice I was ever told.

My younger sister is currently going through the first of 5 sessions of lasering her ex-boyfriends name from her wrist. YOUCH!!!!!! :eek:

"A tattoo lasts longer than a relationship" thats the best advice I was ever told.

My younger sister is currently going through the first of 5 sessions of lasering her ex-boyfriends name from her wrist. YOUCH!!!!!! :eek:

What is the skin like afterwards? I would like a black one removing - is it more painful than childbirth? :lol:

Hiya.
It's £50 for 15 mins for tattoo erase.. i have the band on my arm done for that (1st treatment - need to cover the entire tattoo with the little circles so need about 8 treatments)
Never had a baby but i'd imagine that to be ALOT more painfull! :eek:

It is the same thing as having a tattoo, same needles, but they have to work the liquid in in little circles but the solution does contain anaesthetic

The skin scabs up after - tattoo is black - you get black scabs and then after about 2 - 3 weeks the little scabs fall off. (nice when you find little black dots in your bed - hubby picks it up and asks what it is, lol )
this one was an ankh (haven't got a before pic - never photographed without sleeves!)

you get the idea of what it used to look like... but black
ankh.jpg

after 1 treatment
Tattoo2.JPG

band after 2 treatments - you can see the circles??
tattoo.JPG

Wish i got told that one!
I had a pink on on my back near my hip a bit sozzled on afternoon (starurday all dayer a few years ago)
I just had a R in a pink heat - looks nicer than it sounds. I have been with Ross for 9 days, lol
Luckily we got married in October,

What is the skin like afterwards? I would like a black one removing - is it more painful than childbirth? :lol:

My sister hasnt had kids so she cant compare but she said it was no different to getting the tat in the first place.
Hers is black scroll writing and her sessions are £20. The writing has already gone blurred after the first one.
She said that how it work they put this liquid into the tattoo via the needle and electrify it which breaks down the ink.. allowing your skin to grow it out .. or something like that.
(correct me if I'm wrong) LOL

She has got this cream she rubs on also just before she goes into the session.. cant remember what its called.. begins with A.:rolleyes:

See if I can get some pics sorted for ya. xxx

meeeee! I have four tattoos (well - 2 and a half now)
Laser - Hurt like hell and smells like bacon.
i have been going to tattoo erase but now an Eraze clinic has opened nearer so i'm going to carry on with them.

http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/16249-tattoo-removal.html?highlight=tattoo
thats the prev thread

Tattoo Erase - The Effective Removal of Unwanted Tattoos
Where i've been

Home page
where i'm going
xxx
HTH
xxx
Hi there can you tell me where you are getting your tattoos remove with eraze in Leicester only i want mine removing. cheers

Hi

I have had a tattoo on my arm removed by laser and the results are fantastic, it was about 10cm tall and 4 -5cm wide and i have had 12 treatments over 2 and a half years. It was all black which is the easiest colour to remove (reds, green, yellow are the hardest). Its cost me about $1200 (Australian) to remove but the treatments are over a long period so you dont notice the cost much.

It hurts but each treatment goes for only like 5 mins - they just trace the laser over the entire tattoo. I never got any scabbing and the skin looks completely normal. I might go back for one more treatment as there is still a section you can just see it (they said i might need one more)

Is the tattoo erase like trying to white it out with white ink? i got told that the results from this are not as good as laser.

Anyway i would highly recommend laser as it has removed mine really well with absolutely no scarring or damage to my skin, wish id never got the damn thing in the first place though :lol:

Latest posts

Back