Lash Base eyelashes Vs Lash Perfect?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milliemakeup

Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently using lash perfect eyelashes but I would like to try the strip lash trays as I think it would speed me up.

Are lash base lashes as good as Lash perfect ones? Do you find the trays easier?

If not what eyelashes do you recommend?

Hi hun
if you are a certified eyelash extension technician, we offer sample of our products -free of charge!! So you could see if lash Base can send you some sample. Then you can try before you buy.

I had the same question not too long ago and have been using the lash base trays, I don't feel they speed me up that much at the moment but maybe that is because I am so used to using the loose lashes.
x

I've used both Lash Perfect loosh lashes and Lashbase tray lashes.

I prefer the Lashbase trays. I find the lashes themselves great, not stiff or hard at all. I prefer the strips, quicker to pickup and also don't get lashes everywhere! Always seem to put my arm or elbow in the middle of my loose lashes!

The service with Lashbase is also brilliant. For example I placed an order yesterday morning and it arrived this morning! They are very helpful over email as well.

hth

Air x

I find Lashbase lashes great and their service is excellent. x

Lashbase Mink strip lashes for me too - next day delivery and not too expensive!

Sorry to be boring but it's lash base for me too x

Hi hun
if you are a certified eyelash extension technician, we offer sample of our products -free of charge!! So you could see if lash Base can send you some sample. Then you can try before you buy.

Would it be possible to try your lashes as I am a new lasher & yet to find my "perfect lash" please?

I agree, lash base are great you cant fault their products or service!

I ordered some lashes from them recently and by the time i cam to use them a week later i noticed I had ordered one pack in the wrong size, i phoned them and explained. They said i could just send them back and i recieved the correct size two days later x

I've recently ordered lash base lashes and I love them.
I ordered after 1 but they still got delivered the next day :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep lashbase for me too! I ordered at 3pm today and its coming tomorrow!!!

Lashbase for me :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back