Lash Extension Course in Dublin, Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenmcq4

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to Salon Geek but am loving all the advice and tips I've been reading - great community!

I am currently looking for the best Lash Extension Course in Dublin/South of Ireland. I want a recognised course where I can obtain insurance on completion and one where I will have to do assignments i.e. not just a day course with certificate at the end of the day.

Otherwise, if anyone has done a one day course in Dublin/South of Ireland and they would recommend it, I'd love to hear about it too!

Many thanks:wink2:

Hi Jen,
Welcome to Salon geek and a fellow irish geek:lol:
I would highly recommend glamlash as I trained with them earlier this year it is only a one day course but you have case studies to do before you receive your cert and it is insurable.
Check out their website Glam Lash Ireland semi permanent mascara myscara eyelash extensions - Home

Oh and why not pop onto the groups section here and join the mad bunch of irish geeks:biggrin:

Thank you so much=) I'll check the website now...I'm now a member of the mad Irish bunch haha, thanks again x

Hi Jen,
Welcome to Salon geek and a fellow irish geek:lol:
I would highly recommend glamlash as I trained with them earlier this year it is only a one day course but you have case studies to do before you receive your cert and it is insurable.
Check out their website Glam Lash Ireland semi permanent mascara myscara eyelash extensions - Home

Oh and why not pop onto the groups section here and join the mad bunch of irish geeks:biggrin:

Thank you so much=) I'll check the website now...I'm now a member of the mad Irish bunch haha, thanks again x

Us Irish lot, mad??

How VERY dare you!! :lol:

Hi Jen, just wondering did you do the Glam Lash course and what did you think of it? your opinion would love to know cos thinking of doing it myself? the semi permanent eyelash one.

Latest posts

Back