Lash Extension Glue?

Hi

Firstly I have asked a similar question before but have lost the glue names suggested. S apologies for repeating myself a little. But I really appreciate your help :lol:.

I trained in Marvel Lash, but am not too impressed:cry:. I am still giving them the benefit of the doubt though by trying the Hollywood lashes protein cleanser prior to using the Marvel lash glue. I have also purchased a blower to see if that helps. If this fails then my next step is to buy a new glue, maybe the hollywood lashes one??? Even though I have just bought a Marvel Lash one for £25! Sigh!:irked: But at the end of the day I want to do good lashes that lasts!!

Please can you recommend good glue's?? Also how good is the Hollywood Lashes glue??

Thank you :hug:

Hi

Firstly I have asked a similar question before but have lost the glue names suggested. S apologies for repeating myself a little. But I really appreciate your help :lol:.

I trained in Marvel Lash, but am not too impressed:cry:. I am still giving them the benefit of the doubt though by trying the Hollywood lashes protein cleanser prior to using the Marvel lash glue. I have also purchased a blower to see if that helps. If this fails then my next step is to buy a new glue, maybe the hollywood lashes one??? Even though I have just bought a Marvel Lash one for £25! Sigh!:irked: But at the end of the day I want to do good lashes that lasts!!

Please can you recommend good glue's?? Also how good is the Hollywood Lashes glue??

Thank you :hug:
We use A H Francis glue, it's amazing+ even our party lashes stay on for weeks.... It's about £60 a bottle but they had it on offer for 2 for 1
Hth x

The marvelash glue is good for doing express lashes but dries far too slowly for doing the classic lashes. Use flirties expert strength glue, I cannot find a better glue than this it is quite frankly AMAZING!!!

I'm using Flirties extra strength glue and would never change. It's absolutely fantastic and the results last for weeks!!! Hth x

Oops sorry meant to say Expert strength. :)

Where do you buy it from? Flirties isn't in either of my trade books? Also how much is it? Thanks xx

I'm using Flirties extra strength glue and would never change. It's absolutely fantastic and the results last for weeks!!! Hth x
Hi Pauline

Can you tell me where you can buy this from??

I'm also doing a Marvelash training course soon and would like a good strong adhesive. Also, do they do an extra strength which is odour/fume free as I have REALLY sensitive eyes and as part of the training day, I need to have lashes put on me...

Frankly, I'm so excited about this as my natural lashes are pathetic and puny:)

Many thanks
PB
x

wowbb

If you want to PM me your address i am happy to send a sample out to you? htp :hug:

Hi

A sample of flirties glue? x

Hi again. I get the glue online from Wow factor. Just google it. They do do an odorless glue but I'm not sure it's the expert strength one. I can honestly say that I and my clients have not mentioned any fumes/odors coming from the ES glue. I have 2 clients with sensitive eyes and they have no problems. Hth and happy lashing :) x

wowbb

Oh ... yes please ... thank you very much :)

Hi, thanks, yes have found Wow Factor. Thank you for your help :)

A slight .. well big change to the subject ... how do you put a profile pic on here???

Hi again. I get the glue online from Wow factor. Just google it. They do do an odorless glue but I'm not sure it's the expert strength one. I can honestly say that I and my clients have not mentioned any fumes/odors coming from the ES glue. I have 2 clients with sensitive eyes and they have no problems. Hth and happy lashing :) x
That's great pauline....thanks for your help.

Just one further question, sorry......is there any evidence that using lash extension damages your natural lashes?? As I said, my natural eyelashes are pretty pathetic and don't want to lose any through using lash extensions. Obviously, I would treat the extensions and glue with respect and wouldn't try to pick them off or anything daft like that:)

Just wondered.

Thanks
PB
x

As long as you don't pick them off I would think you'd be ok x

There's absolutely no damage whatsoever to the natural lash. It only happens when you pick or pull them off which is a big no no. :)
On the question of picture I'm not sure as I've not been on my profile from my laptop for a while( using my iPhone). If u look under your profile it mite be headed "avatar". Hth P x