Lash extension help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bekijane

Reaction score
Ive been using marvel lash extensions for the past 5 months, but the lashes seem to be lasting different lengths of time on each person. Some will last 4 weeks sometimes only 1 week. Is there any glues which would last longer or any tips on application for making them last longer? I make sure the clients remove all make up with oil free cleanser, and give them correct after care advice. I just cant seem to work out why sometimes they last longer than others??:rolleyes:

Hi if you go to search and type in 'glue lashes' there are lots of posts on semi permanent eyelash glues and you will find lots of advice also. Hope this helps:hug:

Hi there
It may not be the glue you are using, although this is really important. My understanding of Marvelash is that they do not provide you with different types of curl in their lash extensions?? If this is the case and you are applying a one curl fits all lash you may not be getting the best bond every time, hence different timescales and longevity...if your client has dead straight lashes and you are trying to apply a C Curl lash for example the lash doesn't have a lot of bonding area and therefore is not going to last long. Hope that helps.
x

Hi, do you use a primer?
Lou x

Latest posts

Back