lash extension

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oddball

Reaction score
Hi
I'm new here and just wanted a wee bit of advice from other professionals, I got lash extensions on yesterday and today one eye is very clumpy and uncomfortable, i rubbed it gently and a few lashes came out, i asked the beauty therapist how good they were and also told her i was prone to rubbing my eyes as they get dry, she assured me that the lashes would not come out by rubbing them but obviously will fallout with my natural lashes, which i understand. Anyway now i have a gap in one of my lashes on the inside corner. She has offered to fix it but i am a wee bit annoyed, also cost £60. I think the point is i don't expect to have to go back to get things fixed but can you let me know if this is just one of those things.
thanks

I do lash extensions, but am no way an expert at it, (yet - lol) but in the after care it does state that you shouldnt rub your eyes, having saying that, i did lash extensions on one of my therapist (she is an eye rubber too), but hers are still intact. only thing i can think of is that the adhesive hadnt quite "set" enough before you started rubbing - im gripping at straws here flower, as my therapist hasnt had this prob yet.

i told my therapist this: if you HAVE to rub your eyes try to rub underneath them, rather than ON them, I hope that made sense - it must be working for her.

hope you get it sorted flower

:hug:

Latest posts

Back