Lash extensions again !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brittone05

Reaction score
My hubby has kindly booked me in to have eyelash extensions this week.

I spoke to the lady myself as I wanted to check about patch tests for a tint too and when I asked about how many lashes etc, she said that prices start from £10 for a cluster of 4 lashes in the outer corner of the eye. I am confused as to how many lashes I should be expecting from the service, how I will come away with a look I want at £10 for 4 lashes!!

What is a standard amount of lashes for a set of semi perms? I intend on having a lash tint also to enhance the lower lash line as my lashes are very light in colour and quite thin :(

EDIT - also, I can now see from reading about that the "normal" cost for a top set is around £80-£110 - what would the cost be inclined to sit at for maintenance? Thanks xxx

Last edited:
My hubby has kindly booked me in to have eyelash extensions this week.

I spoke to the lady myself as I wanted to check about patch tests for a tint too and when I asked about how many lashes etc, she said that prices start from £10 for a cluster of 4 lashes in the outer corner of the eye. I am confused as to how many lashes I should be expecting from the service, how I will come away with a look I want at £10 for 4 lashes!!

What is a standard amount of lashes for a set of semi perms? I intend on having a lash tint also to enhance the lower lash line as my lashes are very light in colour and quite thin :(

EDIT - also, I can now see from reading about that the "normal" cost for a top set is around £80-£110 - what would the cost be inclined to sit at for maintenance? Thanks xxx

Im a bit confused too as it sounds like the cluster lashes that "stick on". I would make sure with her that they are the semi permanents, and ask how much a full set would cost you. You should be looking at paying anywhere between 65 - 120 pounds a set!

Their website lists them as eyelash extensions but gives no further information so I am unsure. I am due to go for the patch test for the eyelash tint tomorrow so shall ask and be doubly sure first. When I asked, the therapist didn't mention my having a patch test for the glue used on the extensions - would this be something I should expect?

I don't just want to go the once and am very good at keeping up with maintenance and such like so could become a good client of thiers provided they are going to offer me a good service in return :)

These don't sound like semi permanent lashes at all hun,
they sound like the clusters or some times called individual lashes,
ask to see them when you go for your test and then you really know what you are getting, hth

What should I be on the lookout for hun? I would rather cancel them and pay prope money for a proper service :hug:

The clusters look like they sound, a cluster of around 8 lashes with a bulb at the base where they are held together,
the semi permanent ones look like 1 eye lash (you know when 1 falls out) but thicker and longer, hth :hug:

Mmmm - I may have the cluster for this weekend then and will contact ( have already now contacted lol) Kelly to see if she is able to travel or to work out getting up to her in Manchester as I can't find any salons near me who offer Flirties or similar :(

Kelly is a great girl and you will be happy with your set from her hun :hug:

Latest posts

Back