Lash Extensions falling out :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjk100

Reaction score
Hi there, i have been doing lashes since back in april this year(express and sp), i would say im pretty confident and most of my clients get there 2 weeks out of express lashes.

One of my regulars who has a set every month or so, has had a problem the past 2 times iv done them they seem to be falling out after a couple of days?? im pretty sure its not her as they always lasted really well on her before.

Im using eyelash emporium glue and lashbase lashes, using a non oil based eye make up remover and making sure all eyemake up is removed before i do them.

I just cant figure it out, anyone got any ideas?

Hi there, i have been doing lashes since back in april this year(express and sp), i would say im pretty confident and most of my clients get there 2 weeks out of express lashes.

One of my regulars who has a set every month or so, has had a problem the past 2 times iv done them they seem to be falling out after a couple of days?? im pretty sure its not her as they always lasted really well on her before.

Im using eyelash emporium glue and lashbase lashes, using a non oil based eye make up remover and making sure all eyemake up is removed before i do them.

I just cant figure it out, anyone got any ideas?

It's not your glue that needs replacing? it's still in date?

No glue is fine only a month old or so :(

I would check to see if she is on any medication recently, also if she has changed her skin care routine, go through her day with her, is she stressed at the moment.

If you arent having any problems with any other clients, I would say that its pretty certain that it is something your client is doing rather than you!!

Obviously dont go accusing her lol but I would definately investigate further xxx

Also, are the lashes just falling off or are her natural lashes still attached to the extension??

she's coming bk Wednesday I'll ask thank you xx

Latest posts

Back