Lash extensions have damaged my own eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizzyxoxo

Reaction score
Hi

I have been wearing lash extensions for the past year or so and not having a "break" inbetween and now I have them off, I have noticed how badly damaged my own eyelashes are. My own lashes used to be long and thick, the only reason I got lash extensions was because I am allergic to most mascaras.

My lashes are now short and gappy and I'm so gutted! I loved wearing the lash extensions as I have big round eyes and they actually made my eyes look smaller because of the volume of the lashes (which is a good thing for me).

I really looked after my lashes, never used to wear any other make-up, never tugged or pulled at them either as I knew this would damage my own lashes!

So my question is:

1) Do lash extensions usually damage your own eyelashes if worn for a long period of time?
2) Any tips on what to do for now with my short gappy eyelashes?

Thank you!

Aw this happened to me... They will grow back.... In about 8 weeks xxx

Also.... I do not go near them now!!! Just invade next time they don't grow back.... [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Try rapid lash you can get it from boots I used it when I was in the same position and my lashes are now back to normal! Also get skin hair and nails vitamins from Holland and Barrett they are great :) xx

Thank you for all your answers! So gutted at the moment and hate using the strip lashes as it's just too much effort to apply every morning

I used revita lash when I damaged my lashes with a heated curler! One eye had approximately half the lashes of the other.. Not a good look! It's pretty expensive but it worked for me, I got mine from eBay xx

Latest posts

Back