Lash help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJulesBeauty

Reaction score
I trained in individual lashes about 7 years ago. I trained with lash fx. I did a few sets and had reasonable results but I was not overly confident and gave up. I am now keen to get back into it. I want to work hard to perfect the art. I found all my old kit when I was clearing out and it made me want to start again. Firstly do you think I should 're train and secondly what is the people's favourite products on the market at the moment. Are lash fx recommended? X

I think a LOT has changed in the industry over the last 7 years and you will probably find that things have become a bit easier. For example we dont "stroke" the lash anymore but place it instead which is a lot quicker and uses less adhesive. Also the adhesives have changed and become faster so there is a lot of things that will help you but I personally think after such a long time it would be worth doing a refresher or even just tutoring so that you can get up to speed with things and to avoid any bad habits settling in x

Latest posts

Back