Lash lift equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I’m doing a Lash life course on the 28th and the kit I can purchase is from Lash Base.
Was debating getting a Elleebana kit instead assuming that I would be able to use this with the training I will be having.

It might depend on the trainer as it is best to train with the products your trainer or school is familiar with. They will be able to give you the best advise on the products they use themselves or have experience with x

Okay thank will speak to them.

Ellebana and lash base have completely different timings, I would train with the kit the trainer is teaching you in then later you can change brands

I’m doing a Lash life course on the 28th and the kit I can purchase is from Lash Base.
Was debating getting a Elleebana kit instead assuming that I would be able to use this with the training I will be having.
Elleebana kit is amazing best I’ve used x

Elleebana kit is amazing best I’ve used x
I’ve ordered the lash base one for now will hopefully order the Elleebana one next time.

Can anyone tell me if the Elleebana last lift and belmacil tint kit is any of the following :

Vegan friendly
Or
Vegetarian friendly
Or
Not tested on animals

Thanks x

Latest posts

Back