Quantcast

Lash lift working

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Juliebird

Reaction score
I've been using eyeluvlashes for 2 years and find that I get a really good lift on some clients and really disappointing on others. Do you think it just takes better on different hair?? I leave perm lotion on for 12 minutes and fixing lotion for 9 minutes. Does anyone else have this problem?

cazjp69

Reaction score
Now you see I use Flirties and you put curving on for said amount of mins and then fixing for same amount of time that could be why some results not as good

Maz101

1st place winner at Nailympia 2016
Reaction score
I'm a educator and the product I teach is 14 for sachet 1 and half the time for sachet 2 so the op timings are right for her product and training and yes different client will lift differently due to hair type and many other reasons x

Tam76

Reaction score
I'm a educator and the product I teach is 14 for sachet 1 and half the time for sachet 2 so the op timings are right for her product and training and yes different client will lift differently due to hair type and many other reasons x
Hi can I ask what lifting system you use? Thank you

Bonkers

Reaction score
I have used 3 different systems in the past and stuck with Flirties, I get the best results, I use both solutions for the same amount of time, never had a bad lift.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
I've used so many over the years and they are all much of a muchness. I've used LVL, iappeal, eyeluvlashes,l ashbase plus a few others.
I currently use Lashbase and never had any problems :)

Latest posts