Lash name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alldolledupx

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been trained in hairdressing, Gelish and ear piercing my business name is currently 'All dolled up' I had my logo etc made by Carl @ verve. I've recently decided to train in semi permanant eyelashes but just want to do lashes and drop everything else as I find I enjoy it more than anything ( I do friends) anyway I was thinking of a new business name for Eyelash's.. As I'm not sure that all dolled up works for just lashes.. Can anyone recommend any please? Or let me know what u think regarding keeping my name? Thanks x

Hiya. I think All dolled up is a fab name but you're right, if you're going to be just solely doing lashes, you'll need a name that says that. What about All Lashed Up, Lash It Up, Lashings of Beauty x

Thank you Hun. I love my name and really don't want to change it but it doesn't fit with just lashes. I said all lashed up earlier to my partner.. His reply was it sounds like you've been out on the lash haha. X

Latest posts

Back