Lash Perming Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Lashes

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can buy the silicone eye shields/curlers from for eyelash perming/lifting? I've been to Sallys but they only sell size medium and large and I wanted small. I also wanted some perming and fixing lotion but the individual sachets not bottles. Can anyone advise me where I can buy these?

Hope you can help.

Thanks

Last edited:
I've seen them at Capital Hair & Beauty. I can't remember the sizes but I have seen the sachets. X

Thanks misslady, I'll have a look today.

I found the sachets from Captial Hair and Beauty supplies but they only have the silicone shields in size med and large. Anybody know where i can get them in size small?

ABX beauty stock to small ones.

Although you don't need to have trained with them, I think they ask to see your qualifications before you can order from them.

i-appeal products - iappeal

You will find everything on your list at Beauty Express!

Ellibee - thanks i've ordered the silicone shields

Louise - thanks i'll take a look on Beauty Express

I really appreciate the help, thanks to everyone who replied.

Hi geeks,
Can anyone tell me what comes in the Iappeal kit?I did a training course a while ago but never bought a perming kit as noone has ever been interested, but now I do EE there are some clients who need their lashes perming beforehand as there too straight.
I'm not sure what is a good kit to buy??

What different between the sachets and the bottles?

Sorry to be a pain!!!

Thanks xx

Hi geeks,
Can anyone tell me what comes in the Iappeal kit?I did a training course a while ago but never bought a perming kit as noone has ever been interested, but now I do EE there are some clients who need their lashes perming beforehand as there too straight.
I'm not sure what is a good kit to buy??

What different between the sachets and the bottles?

Sorry to be a pain!!!

Thanks xx

The difference between the sachets and bottles are that the sachets are for individual use only. There are 10 small sachets of perming, fixing and nourishing lotion in each kit (but not sure whether this is just me or not?) I find that I don't always use all the contents of each individual sachet anyway, so I think I will just buy the individual bottles of solutions next time.

I believe the IAppeal kit is the same as the Salon System Lash Lift kit.

LVL require you to do the training with them in order to buy their kits, but we covered lash perming in our NVQ2 beauty, so I just bought the Salon System Lash Lift kit.

Capital and Beauty Express don't sell the small ones.

And everytime I put small silicone pads in google, I get these...

Silicone Butt Pads, Padding Panty Enhancer

Silicone BUTT pads!!! hahahaha

Looks like I-appeal it is. :)

Capital and Beauty Express don't sell the small ones.

And everytime I put small silicone pads in google, I get these...

Silicone Butt Pads, Padding Panty Enhancer

Silicone BUTT pads!!! hahahaha

Looks like I-appeal it is. :)

Just clicked on your link!!! the foxy fanny silicone panty tickled me! lol butt enhancers I don't need ahahaaa

Silicone hip pads and arse cheeks??

Nope I'm certainly blessed with more than my fair share of those babies... :eek:

Latest posts

Back