Lash query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura1993

Reaction score
Yesterday I had my lashes done, she used .20 but each lash is harder and thicker than my .20. She got them from eyelash emporium and they where the individual ones on strips. I get mine from lash base in posts. What's the difference? She said they were mink but I though mink were fine soft ones? But I do love them and want to create this look for my clients!! <3

Just bumping it up! :) xx

I thought mink were soft too like animal hair but once had mine done with mink and the lashes were very black and shiny like plasticky , quite heavy too and also were individual on strips , anyone use mink who an confirm ? X

Synthetic mink is more plasticy if that is even a word. Real mink are hairs off the animal hence softer and more feathery finished look

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

So are these in strips??

They both come in strips I think a lot of people say mink to mean the ones in a case on strips. I use synthetic mink strips as find it less fiddly grabbing each lash and not had demand for real minks yet due to people finding it cruel or feel it is strange but I dont do lashes all the time as I have more massage reiki and reflexology clients at the minute

Thanks :) so where can I find these synthetic mink lashes ?! xxx

Oh sorry I didn't realise all my posts had to be grammatically correct to have an opinion, I will make sure I check a dictionary before any future posts !

Hi there

Not all lashes are the same. It can all get very confusing but I've ordered identical products from several suppliers and they have all been very different in look and touch. Shop around until you find lashes you like!

HTH
Francesca

^^ thank you :) I currently use lash base but just ordered from eyeluv or something like that lol! xxx

Oh sorry I didn't realise all my posts had to be grammatically correct to have an opinion, I will make sure I check a dictionary before any future posts !

I don't think anyone commented on your grammar.

Is this about plasticky? I don't think Starholistics was referring to you, but to their own use of the word.

Read each post with a pinch of salt. Things are often misconstrued on here xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek

Agree with the above xxx

I was referring to my use of it not anything else I hadnt even reakised yiu used same word. No offense in the slightest was meant I am not a grammar nazi like some lol

Lol just saw that post and all the mistakes damn phone x

Latest posts

Back